Name and contact of the person responsible in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 7 DSGVO:
Brilliant Life Worldwide S.R.L.
Str. Nicolae Table No. 2 Block B Scara 1 Ap. 4
Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal data is not required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Non-provision has no consequences. This only applies insofar as no other information is provided in the subsequent processing operations.
„Personal data“ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Server log files
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Every time you access our website, usage data is transmitted by your Internet browser and stored in log files (server log files). These stored data include, for example, the name of the page called up, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. This data is used exclusively to ensure the trouble-free operation of our website and to improve our offer. It is not possible to assign this data to a specific person.
Collection, processing and use of personal data for orders
When you place an order, we only collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil and process your order and to process your enquiries. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. A non-supply has the consequence that no contract can be concluded. The processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO and is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. The only exceptions to this are our service partners, who we need to process the contractual relationship, or service providers that we use for processing orders. In addition to the recipients named in the respective clauses of this data protection declaration, these include recipients of the following categories: Shipping service providers, payment service providers, merchandise management service providers, service providers for order processing, web hosters, IT service providers and dropshipping merchants. In all cases we strictly observe the legal requirements. The extent of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Duration of storage
After the contract has been completely processed, the data will initially be stored for the duration of the warranty period, thereafter taking into account legal, in particular tax and commercial retention periods, and then deleted after the period has expired, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Purchase of products
Digistore24 partner program
We are entitled to make use of our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) participants of the partner program of Digistore24 GmbH, St.-Godehard-Straße 32, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany („Digistore24“), by means of which we can earn a commission for purchases by placing advertisements and partner links to digistore24.com. Your price at digistore24.com will not change as a result.
Rights of the person concerned
If the legal requirements are met, you are entitled to the following rights in accordance with Art. 15 to 20 DSGVO: right to information, to correction, to deletion, to restriction of processing, to data transferability.
In addition, according to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, you have the right to object to processing based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO and to processing for the purpose of direct advertising.
Please contact us if you wish. You can find the contact details in our legal notice.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data are being processed unlawfully.
Collection and processing when using the contact form
When using the contact form, we only collect personal data (individual information about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person) to the extent that you have provided it. We only use your e-mail address to process your inquiry. Your data will then be deleted, unless you have agreed to further processing and use.
Our Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Furthermore, cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and offer you services. Cookies contain no personal data.
Analysis Advertising tracking
Use of the Google Analytics
Our website uses the web analysis service Google Analytics from Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; „Google“).
The processing of data serves to analyse this website and its visitors and for marketing and advertising purposes. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services to the website operator relating to website and internet use. In this process the following information, inter alia, can be collected: IP address, date and time of the website access, click path, information on the browser and the device you are using, the pages visited, referrer URL (website via which you accessed our website), location data, purchasing activities. The IP address transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not associated with any other data held by Google. Google Analytics uses technology such as cookies, web storage in the browser, and tracking pixels which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by these regarding your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google relies on standard contractual clauses as suitable guarantees for the protection of personal data, available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks and https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/.Both Google and the US government authorities have access to your data. Google may combine your data with other data, such as your search history, personal accounts, usage data from other devices and any other information Google has about you.
IP anonymisation is activated on this website. Google uses this to shorten your IP address beforehand within Member States of the European Union or in other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The processing of your personal data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR due to our overriding legitimate interest in the needs-based and targeted design of the website. On grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to this processing of personal data concerning you.
Use of Facebook Pixel
Our website uses the remarketing function „Custom Audiences“ by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland „Facebook“).
Meta Platforms Ireland and we are jointly responsible for the collection of your data and the transfer of this data to Facebook when the service is integrated. The basis for this is an agreement between us and Meta Platforms Ireland on the joint processing of personal data, in which the respective responsibilities are defined. The agreement is available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum . According to this agreement, we are responsible in particular for the fulfilment of the information obligations in accordance with Art. 13, 14 GDPR, for compliance with the security requirements of Art. 32 GDPR with regard to the correct technical implementation and configuration of the service, and for compliance with the obligations in accordance with Art. 33, 34 GDPR, insofar as a violation of the protection of personal data affects our obligations under the agreement on joint processing. Meta Platforms Ireland is responsible for enabling the rights of the data subject in accordance with articles 15-20 of the GDPR, for complying with the security requirements of article 32 of the GDPR with regard to the security of the service, and for complying with the obligations of articles 33, 34 of the GDPR, insofar as a breach of personal data protection concerns Meta Platforms Ireland’s obligations under the joint processing agreement.
This application serves to address the visitor to the website with interest-related advertising on the social network Facebook.
We have implemented Facebook’s remarketing tag on our website for this purpose. This tag sets up a direct connection to Facebook’s servers when you visit our website. This informs the Facebook server which of our web pages you have visited. Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. When you visit the social network Facebook you will then be shown personalised, interest-related Facebook ads.
Your data may be transmitted to the USA. For the USA, no adequacy decision from the EU Commission is available.The data transfer takes place, among other things, on the basis of standard contractual clauses as suitable guarantees for the protection of personal data, which can be viewed at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum.
The data processing, particularly the placing of cookies, is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR due to our overriding legitimate interest in addressing visitors to the website with targeted, interest-related advertising. On grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to this processing of personal data concerning you and carried out in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
You can deactivate the remarketing function „Custom Audiences“ here ().
Use of Google Ads conversion tracking
Our website uses the online marketing program „Google Ads“, including conversion tracking (evaluation of user actions). Google conversion tracking is a service operated by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; „Google“).
If you click on adverts placed by Google, a cookie is placed on your computer for conversion tracking. These cookies have limited validity, do not contain any personal data and thus cannot be used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognise that you have clicked on the advert and were forwarded to this page. Every Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. It is therefore not possible to track cookies relating to the websites of Ads customers.
The information collected using the conversion cookie serves the purpose of producing conversion statistics. This allows us to find out the total number of users who have clicked on our adverts and were forwarded to a page equipped with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which could be used to personally identify users.
Your data may be transmitted to the USA. The data processing, particularly the placing of cookies, is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR due to our overriding legitimate interest in addressing visitors to the website with targeted, interest-related advertising. On grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to this processing of personal data concerning you and carried out in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
You can deactivate personalised advertising in Google’s advertising settings. Instructions for this can be found at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=de (https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=de).
You then won’t be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Our offer is basically directed at adults. Persons under 18 years of age should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our work and our and further offers. The contents of the newsletter are named in the respective declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be deleted after 4 months at the latest. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) We process the following data within the scope of newsletter registration and newsletter delivery: E-mail address, IP address upon registration, date and time of registration, IP address upon confirmation, date and time of confirmation, bounce status, referrer (URL of registration), IP address upon cancellation, date and time of cancellation.
(4) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of any other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(5) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the signature of each newsletter e-mail, via our contact form, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact data provided in the legal notice.
(6) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when the newsletter is sent. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the analysis we link the above mentioned data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data thus obtained, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you take on our website. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(7) We use an external service provider for the dispatch of newsletters. A separate order processing contract has been concluded with this service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data. We work together with the following service provider:
15 Cambridge Court
210 Shepherd’s Bush Road
London W6 7NJ
We have concluded an order processing contract according to DSGVO with Klick-Tipp. This contract ensures that Klick-Tipp complies with the strict requirements of the German data protection law in all points when sending out the newsletter. This also ensures that your data is only stored within the EU with a high level of protection. Your data will not be stored on servers outside the EU.
Integration of YouTube videos
We incorporate videos from youtube.com into our pages. youtube.com is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA („YouTube“), which in turn is represented by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). We use YouTube in the interest of presenting our online offerings in an attractive manner. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
When embedding YouTube videos we deliberately activate the option „extended data protection mode“ provided by YouTube. Thus, the YouTube videos are loaded from the domain youtube-nocookie.com. According to this link, this means that YouTube will not store any information about you unless you watch the video.
Google is certified under the US-EU Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures that Google complies with the European level of data protection. The current status of the certification can be checked by clicking here.
Integration of third-party services and content
It can happen that within our online offer third party content, such as videos from Vimeo, maps from Google Maps, fonts from Google Fonts or graphics from other websites are integrated. This always requires that the providers of these contents (hereinafter referred to as „third party providers“) are aware of your IP address. This is because without the IP address, the providers could not send the content to your browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We make every effort to use only such content whose respective providers use your IP address only to deliver the content. However, we have no influence on this if the third-party providers store the IP address for statistical purposes, for example. As far as we are aware of this, we will inform you about it.
Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Last updated: 20.12.2019